Sharing God's love in your school can be creative and fun! Here are some real outreach ideas that real students just like you have done to show God's love to their fellow students.
- Dinner for the football team
- Party for the basketball team
- Pizza party for the soccer team
- Wrap party for the musical
- Drinks for the Basketball Team
- Movie outreaches for the entire school
- Bowling Team outreach
- Bottled water for the wrestling team
- Party for the swim team
- After- concert party for the band/choir
- Ice cream bar for the volleyball team
- Arm wrestling at the swim team outreach
Planning an outreach involves three steps…
Serve – Who?
1. Who do we want to do an outreach for?
2. How do we want to show God’s love to them?
Share – What?
3. What are we going to do to share the Gospel?
(check out some of the resources on the “Talk About Jesus” page)
4. How will we follow up on those who respond?
Setup – Where? When? How?
5. When and where are we going to do this outreach?
6. How are we getting the supplies we need?
7. Who do we know that's involved in that group?
8. Who do we need to talk to arrange this? Coach? Director? Teacher?
When planning outreaches remember to ask your youth pastor, your church, and your parents to help you with whatever you need. If you tell your church you want to share the Gospel, they will provide the resources. And don't forget to use outreaches as an opportunity to invite students to visit the churches/youth groups represented by your campus ministry.
FOR ONLINE OUTREACH IDEAS
MORE OUTREACH IDEAS
1. Bring a School Assembly program to your school
2. Participate in Fields of Faith
3. Invite students to visit this website
4. Host a community outreach